I thought I would get started with a wishlist post. I read lots of blogs and watch lots of youtubers and as much as I would love to show you all the lovely clothes and makeup I buy on a weekly basis like they do, unfortunately my student budget doesn't stretch much further than a weekly shop and the odd bargain (speaking of bargains I have bought some really good things recently - post coming soon). For now though, I'm going to share what I'm lusting after and what I would be purchasing if my student loan didn't disappear so rapidly.
While perusing the Topshop New In section, as I seem to find myself doing far too often, I found these beauties..
1. Snake Foil Mini Bodycon Dress - Something you will quickly learn, if you continue to read my blog, is that I am obsessed with sparkly and shiny things. Show me anything metallic, sequinned, beaded etc. and you can almost guarantee I'll love it. This dress is so fun and is perfect for Christmas parties and nights out.
2. MOTO Bleached Super Ripped Hayden Jeans - I have been on the hunt for boyfriend style baggy jeans for literally years but have never taken the plunge and bought a pair. I think these ones are perfect though. They would be equally as gorgeous with a crop top and strappy heels as they would be with trainers and a T-shirt. (Can you see how I'm justifying purchasing these already?)
3. Metallic Leather Skinny Belt - This one's pretty simple in that I need belts (especially after reading this) and why not go for a fun silver one over a plain black or brown?
4. Ribbed Funnel Neck Top - I am all over high neck tops right now and I love the clean look and simplicity of the white.
5. Tala Knee High Boots - After purchasing these boots a few weeks ago my eyes have been opened to the world of heeled boots as they are SO comfortable and after getting used to wearing them I feel very short in flat shoes now. I love the fine shape on the leg of these.. I might have to keep an eye on them in case they go on sale.
6. Leather Pony Effect Wallet - I love mini purses like this as they are so easy to carry around and they still hold all the essentials. I really like the leopard print on this one too.
7. Embellished Collar Shirt - I think this would look so pretty under a jumper with the collar just showing from underneath.. again all about the sparkle!
8. Sequin Crossbody Bag - I love the size and shape of this bag and think it would look so fun to make any outfit more interesting in the day or would be perfect for nights out!
9. Clean Rib Knitted Dress - I think this would look so cute and cosy paired with thick black tights, black boots and a big blanket style scarf.
10. Rachel Strappy High Sandals - Possibly one of my favourite picks, I love the intricacy of the design and think these look much more expensive than what they are. I think that black strappy high heeled sandals are an essential and these are a fun alternate to the classic two strap style.
11. Beauty and the Beast PJ Set - A bit of a random choice but I think these are just so cute! Beauty and the Beast is one of my all time favourite movies so of course I would love these but if you're not a fan Topshop have other Disney classic pyjama sets which I think are perfect for Christmas presents if you're already thinking that far ahead.
12. Petite Exclusive Velvet Bonded Tunic - Why is this only available in petite?! I love this - the colour, the shape, the double layer effect and have been after a velvet dress for a while. If only I was a good bit shorter.
13. Lips in Boardroom - I know this is mostly a fashion post but I saw this online and really liked the look of it so thought I would include it anyway. I, along with most people, am loving Kylie Jenner's look at the minute and I think this colour lipstick is very fitting with her 90's brown lip look she's been rocking. I might have to check this one out in store to see how "Kylie" it is in person.
14. Marabou Feather Box Bag - Thanks to some of Sarah Ashcroft's latest Instagram posts I have developed a love for fluffy things. Her dreamy pictures of fluffy strappy heels, faux fur colourful jackets and striped scarves have made me very envious so as soon as I saw this bag online it was only a matter of seconds before it was bookmarked.
15. Feather Hem Bodycon Dress - This is such a perfect LBD - a classic shape but still unique because of the feathered trim. I think the long sleeved style is so demure and simple and I love the scooped back.
So there we go, a (rather long) roundup of what's on my wishlist as of now. Knowing me though I'll find myself online browsing very soon and come up with a whole new list. Let me know if you like this style of post and also what's on your current wishlist?